Sunday, April 5, 2009

quiet Sunday

well, I'd promised not only my husband but myself that I would get our taxes done today..we were pleased to see that we'll owe less than the past couple of years...it still means a bit of scrounging, but c'est la vie!

Friday, the mail carrier brought me a couple of new knitting books I'd ordered from Dover..I've long appreciated Dover/book seller: http://store.doverpublications.com/index.html Anyhow, one of the books I got has patterns in it for lace tablecloths..something I've wanted for ages. I began one, but with all the distractions {2 new calves born, a phone call from a friend, etc. etc.} I think I'll need to start over when I've got a little more chance to concentrate..

time to go out and tuck my chickens in for the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment